Welcome to the www.balmytrip.com website. This Website is provided solely to assist customers/users/user in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related services, doing legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes. The terms "we", "us", "our", " BALMYTRIP " and “BalmyTrip” refer to BalmyTrip Holidays Private Limited, a company incorporated in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India in year 2018. CIN number of BalmyTrip Holidays Private Limited is U74999UP2018PTC104386.
The term "you" refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation through us on this Website, or through our customer service agents.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the "Agreement"). By accessing this Website in any way, you comply and agree to be bound by the Agreement. Please read the Agreement and DEFINITIONS carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please refrain from suing www.balmytrip.com Website.
Our Privacy Statement lets you know how we handle both personally identifiable information you share with us through our digital and printed communication vehicles and non-personally identifiable information that we may automatically collect.
Type of Personal Information We Collect
In general, the type of personal information we collect is the data that we need to help you to make your travel arrangements and bookings. This data includes information such as your first and last name, date of birth, date of birth in case of a child, mobile/telephone number, and email address. The personal data we must receive to provide you with the travel arrangement you booked via our website is the only data that is mandatory to provide. This is not an extensive list. Should you call our support, we will collect the data you provide during the phone call.
- • Name and Gender
- • Phone Number
- • Address
- • Credit Card details (through individual merchant banks & payment gateways)
- • Date of birth in case of a child
- • Passport Number & frequent flyer number (wherever applicable)
- • Nationality
- • IP address of visitors to our website
What We Do with Your Personal Information
We do not sell or trade upon any of the above information without the consent of the user or customer. The information collected from the users/customers/travellers/user is put to the below points in bullet. Before we handle sensitive personal data about you, we require your consent to do so. Such consent may of course be withdrawn at any time. We will not handle any sensitive personal data that you do not permit us to handle, or that you have not provided us with.
- • Customer name, address, phone number, users name and age are shared with applicable service providers like the airlines, hotels, etc., for reservation and booking the services for the customer/traveller/user.
- • Information like Credit Card Details and Net Banking Details are usually collected directly by the payment gateways and banks and not by us, but if ever stored or retained by us, remain internal and is never shared.
- • These details are also shared with certain third parties only for processing 'Cash Back & Discounts' and Charge Backs, if applicable. Information like Mobile no, e-mail address and postal address may be used for promotional purposes, unless the customer/user "opts-out" of such use. If you choose not - to share this information, you can still visit our website, but you may be unable to avail certain options, ours, and services.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, some only until you close your browser (so-called "session cookies") and some for an extended period (so-called "permanent cookies"). If you do not wish to allow storage of cookies on your computer, you can change the settings in your browser. Note however that in a few cases some of our website features may not function properly and some content may not be displayed correctly as a result.
We also rack the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
To keep your personal data secure, we have implemented many technical and organizational security measures. We maintain high levels of technical security in all systems (including traceability, disaster recovery, access limitations etc.). Besides, we have adopted policies to ensure that our employees do not use personal data when it is not necessary. Such policies also set out our standards for when we contract suppliers or introduce new IT systems within our operations.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Sometimes anonymous information is collected using a 'pixel tag', which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. Such third parties do not know your name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information.
Social Media Integrations
Our websites and mobile applications may use social media features and widgets (such as “Like” and “Share” buttons/widgets) (“SM Features”). These are provided and operated by third party companies (e.g. Facebook) and either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website or mobile application. SM Features may collect information such as the page you are visiting on our website/mobile application, your IP address, and may set cookies to enable the SM Feature to function properly.
If you are logged into your account with the third-party company and application, then the third party may be able to link information about your visit to and use of our website or mobile application to your social media account with them. Similarly, your interactions with the SM Features may be recorded by the third party. In addition, the third-party company and applications may send us information in line with their policies, such as your name, profile picture, gender, friend lists and any other information you have chosen to make available, and we may share information with the third-party company for the purposes of serving targeted marketing to you via the third party social media platform. You can manage the sharing of information and opt out from targeted marketing via your privacy settings for the third party social media platform.
Social Media Integrations
Your Individual Rights
According to the applicable data protection legislation, you have certain rights as a so-called "data subject". Below, we have listed your rights. Your rights include the following:
- • Right to Access to You are entitled to access the personal data that we handle. You are also entitled to receive certain information about what we do with the personal data.
- • Right to Rectification to Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to correct inaccurate personal data concerning you and to have incomplete personal data completed. Please note that we might not be able to correct inaccurate personal data provided by you as per the airlines rules, and that such change may incur a cost.
- • Right to Erasure to Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to have your personal data erased. ".
- • Right to Restriction of Processing to Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to restrict how we use your personal data.
- • Right to Data Portability to You are entitled to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format from us.
- • Right to Object to You are entitled to object to certain types of handling of personal data that we carry out. This applies to all our activities that are based on our "legitimate interest".
Anytime you can drop email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more details about your rights.
Disclosure of information
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties in the following circumstances:
- • To our parent company located in India; as required or authorised by law, such as where unlawful activity has been engaged in, or is suspected of being engaged in, as required by law enforcement officials or agencies
- • To travel service providers, such as travel wholesalers, tour operators, airlines, hotels, and other service providers for providing you with the travel services that you have requested.
- • The user's personal information may be disclosed for regulatory/ internal compliance and audits
When we book travel arrangements for you and collect your personal information we act as agent on behalf of travel service providers, such as airlines, tour companies, travel insurance providers and hotels who are responsible for providing your services.
The personal information that we need to disclose to third party travel suppliers to provide you with the travel services you request may include sensitive information.
Some of the travel service providers that we disclose your personal information to may be located outside India. The overseas travel service providers may not have privacy standards equivalent to the standards imposed in India. We do not exercise any control over the privacy practices of overseas recipients. If you do not consent to this you should not disclose your personal information to us.
BalmyTrip takes appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. Please contact us on email@example.com to obtain names and addresses of the specific entities that shall have access to your personal information in each transaction.
You can unsubscribe from receiving communications from us at any time. If you do not wish to receive any further marketing material from us click on the unsubscribe link or drop email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Information We Collect
- • Infrastructure monitoring
- • Location-based interactions
- • Geographical locations
- • Unique device identification-This Application may track Users by storing a unique identifier of their device, for analytics purposes or for storing Users' preferences.
Updates to Our Privacy Policies
This policy was last updated on 27th May 2018
BalmyTrip Holidays Private Limited
3/38, Rjanikhand, Sharda Nagar,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226012
CIN # U74999UP2018PTC104386
Support Number: +919716732565
Support Timings: Monday to Friday (9 A.M. to 6 P.M.)