Magnificent Egypt | Thebas & Red Sea | 5N/6D
A short tour that offers all what you may need during your short vacation, Walk through history and culture in Cairo visit the Pyramids and Cairo museum, Visit the capital of world tourism and the greatest open museum of world heritage in Thebas (Luxor) and enjoy the sun and beach in the most famous resorts of the world by the Red Sea in Hurghada.
our trained personal will be waiting for you for assistance with immigration then transfer to your hotel, Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, Pick up by your tour guide from your hotel to start a remarkable day visiting the story of Pyramids, Starting the day by having a panoramic visit to the pyramids complex visiting the three famous pyramids of Giza along with the great Sphinx along with the temple of the valley, Afterwards stop by Papyrus institute where you will see how the ancient Egyptians could make paper out of the Papyrus planet.
Afternoon visit to the great Egyptian museum located n the famous square (Tahrir Square) along with the room of treasures of the young pharaoh Tut Ankh Amoun then spend free time in the great open bazaar of Khan El Khalili, Afterward transfer to Cairo railway station to take your train to Luxor and overnight in the train.
Early morning arrival to Luxor, Pick up from railway station and visit to the west bank of the ancient Thebas visiting the tombs of the great pharaoh in the Valley of Kings where we visit three of the open tombs, Then visit to El Deir El Bahari temple built by the great Egyptian queen Hatshepsut.
Back to Luxor and chick in at the hotel, Afternoon visit to the complex of temples of Karnak and the temple of Luxor.
Back to hotel and overnight at the hotel
Breakfast at the hotel in Luxor and drive to Hurghada (280 Km. – 3.30 Hours), arrival to Hurghada and chick in to your hotel and spend a free day to enjoy the beach of the Red Sea, Dinner and overnight at the hotel
Breakfast at the hotel and after chick out drive to Cairo (460 Km. – 6 Hours), Arrival to Cairo and check in to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at the Egyptian capital, Overnight at the hotel
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Cairo international airport for final departure.
- Cairo (2N) | Luxor (1N) | Hurghada (1N)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Cairo with daily breakfast
- 1 Night accommodation in Luxor with breakfast
- 1 Night Accommodation in Hurghada with three daily meals
- 1 Night train from Cairo to Luxor
- Full day tour to Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
- Full day tour to Karnak Temple and Luxor temples
- Full day Valley of Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut
- Private transfer from Luxor to Hurghada with modern A/C Cars
- Private transfer from Hurghada to Cairo with modern A/C Cars
- Return airfare including taxes on economy class
- 5% Goods & Service Tax (GST) is applicable on total invoice.
- Visa & Overseas Travel Insurance.
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Surcharges applicable for transfers between 2000 hrs - 0800 hrs.
- Early check-in and late checkout are on request basis only and subject to room availability [Standard International Check – in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 hrs. (**Subject to change as per Hotel’s policy)]
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs, Festivals, Christmas & New Year Period, Chinese New Year Period.
- Gala Dinner during Christmas & New Year not included and payable direct at the hotel as per hotel policy
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange
Services Included In Package :
4 Star Hotel
Tour Highlights :
Talk to our Holiday Expert +91 9716732565
How It Works
Select Ready Made or Customize the Package
Customize your travel plan & submit the request.
Book the Best Deal from BalmyTrip
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.