Exotic Siem Reap Angkor | Luxury Tour | 2N/3D
Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation whose landscape spans low-lying plains, the Mekong Delta, mountains and Gulf of Thailand coastline. Phnom Penh, its capital, is home to the art deco Central Market, glittering Royal Palace and the National Museum's historical and archaeological exhibits. In the country's northwest are the ruins of Angkor Wat, a massive stone temple complex built during the Khmer Empire.
Upon your arrival, you will be welcomed by escort tour guide (with sign name) then transfers directly to hotel for check in. After refreshment, we go to visit Angkor National Museum - an archaeological museum dedicated to the collection, preservation and presentation of Angkorian artifacts, also to provide information and education about art and culture of Khmer civilization.
Evening, transfer to have buffet dinner followed by Apsara traditional dance performance at our selected restaurant. Stay overnight in Siem Reap.
Meal: Buffet Dinner Show
Rise early at 5.00am then drive to Angkor Wat temple where we wait to watch the spectacular sunrise over Angkor Wat towers and capture its beautiful sunrise reflection at the lotus pond. Return hotel for breakfast. Again, we depart hotel at 9.00am for full day guided Angkor exploration, start with the south gate of Angkor Thom atop 4 giant faces, stroll to explore Bayon temple consisting of more than 200 smiling faces in stone, admired by interesting temples including Baphuon, Phimeanakas, terrace of leper king, terrace of elephant & Ta Prohm temple adorned with the stunning tree roots where Lara Croft Tomb Raider was filmed. Enjoy delicious set lunch at Triple K air conditioning restaurant.
After lunch, continue to witness the marvelous Angkor Wat – the world’s heritage listed by UNESCO in 1992 and the largest monument in the world. Unlock the amazing history, its ancestral incredible, architectural masterpieces and the finest carvings dates back to the Khmer Empire when it dominated the largest parts of Southeast Asia. Stay overnight in Siem Reap.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast at hotel, we head out to Chong Kneas village’s boat pier. The journey takes approximately 30mins with some highlights of Siem Reap City. Once we arrived the pier, we process to embark a private sheltered boat to explore Tonle Sap Lake; the largest freshwater lake in South East Asia and is also an ecological hot spot that was designated as a UNESCO biosphere in 1997. The boat excursion takes us passing floating school, mangroves, floating houses which animated by some fishing activities. Our tour guide will explain you about Tonle Sap ecosystem and witness how life works in the floating community, and we stop to see floating crocodile farm, souvenirs shop if it interests you. Continue to visit the finest Artisan Angkor wood/stone carving centre displaying various defined handicraft products, continue to stroll around old market for shopping. Enjoy Khmer set lunch at Grill Wine Café restaurant - one of unique designed cafe's which enhances local culture.
Afternoon, visit Puok Angkor silk farm – observe the silk processing and see a lot of finest silk products displaying. Then transfer directly to airport for your flight departure back home.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
- Accommodation (twin or double share)
- Breakfast is provided by hotel
- All taxes & service charge
- Experienced local English speaking tour guide
- Round trip airport transfers
- Travel in air conditioning car
- 2 bottled water + 2 wet tissue/day
- Meals are mentioned in program
- All entrance fees
- All sightseeing & activities as programmed
- Private boat as programmed
- Cambodia visa (ASEAN countries can enter Cambodia without visa).
- International/domestic (if any)
- Cancellation, travel insurance, repatriation and baggage
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and services are not mentioned
- Luggage handling
- Lunch and dinner are not mentioned
- Single Supplement
- Compulsory gala dinner on 24th & 31st Dec (5* & 4* category only). Prices are TBA
- Surcharge for peak season (5* & 4*category only) o 23rd Dec – 07 Jan: Prices are TBA o Chinese New Year: Prices are TBA
- 5% Goods & Service Tax (GST) is applicable on total invoice.
Services Included In Package :
5 Star Hotel
Tour Highlights :
- 2 Night accommodation in Royal Angkor Resort, Superior or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel except on day of arrival.
- Arrival, Angkor National Museum & Apsara Dance Show
- Angkor Sunrise & Full Day Guided Angkor Discovery
- Tonle Sap Lake, City Orientation, Silk Farm & Departure
- All Tours and Transfers on SIC basis
Talk to our Holiday Expert +91 9716732565
How It Works
Select Ready Made or Customize the Package
Customize your travel plan & submit the request.
Book the Best Deal from BalmyTrip
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.